PRICES ARE PER 2KM DRUM DELIVERED UK MAINLAND (+/- 5% Length Tolerance)
In addition to optical fibres, the buffer tubes contain water blocking gel and the cable core is surrounded with water-swellable tape to prevent water ingress in the interstices of cable core. The cable core is surrounded with thermoplastic sheath or Polyamide jacket making the cable robust and installation friendly.
Available in 250um fibre or Next Gen 200um fibre (see other listing) for even smaller cable diameter.
STL Multitube Single Jacket Fibre Optic Cables are typically used in micro duct installation applications. Microcable can be utilized in existing and new duct systems more effectively by accommodating more fibres in given subduct network. It can also be deployed in aerial drop installation applications. These cables are typically used for Access / Metro and (air blown) Drop cabling for FTTx networks, like Fibre to the Home (FTTH).
Features & Benefits
• Available up to 576 fibre count
• As compared to conventional cable, Micro Cable diameter is less and thereby reducing installation costs
• Excellent solutions for new and existing duct systems
• Typically blown into micro ducts previously installed into large ducts
• Maximizes large duct and rights-of-way utilisation
• Reduced size and weight aids transportation, handling, and blowing distances
• Multitube design with ripcords for easy and quick mid-span access
• Dry water-blocking technology for gel free core helps in quicker end preparation
• Easily removable rugged thermoplastic jacket
• Flexible, light weight, easy to handle & install
• Tensile and crush resistant
• UV protected
• Tightly controlled physical parameters