PRICES ARE PER 2KM DRUM DELIVERED UK MAINLAND (+/- 5% Length Tolerance)
STL Atlas Lite™ Airblown Fibre Optic cable is generally used in FTTx applications. It features light weight and small diameter specifically designed for metro feeder or access networking, especially suitable for air-blowing installation into single or bundled micro ducts. A dual layer thermoplastic material provides the best possible balance between stiffness and flexibility, optimum co-efficient of friction and the required crush resistance and tensile strength for enhanced blowing performance.
This design gives optimum balance of stiffness and flexibility allowing longer blowing distances compared to other blown cables available in the market which are blown into the smallest duct size using air-blowing cable installations. This technology is common in congested areas, such as metro applications where duct space is very limited, can be installed in new as well as existing ducts.
Features & Benefits
• Available up to 24 fibre count
• Unitube design allows minimised weight and eases cable installation
• Small size, (2.3mm dia 12F / 2.4mm dia 24F) fast cable termination and easy cable management
• Optimum solution for last mile application
• Provides comparable better crush and impact resistance
• Provides optimum co-efficient of friction for enhanced blowing performance
• Longitudinal water protection is enabled by water blocking compounds in tube
• UV protected
• Tightly controlled physical parameters
• Combination of fibre types available on request