Used for connecting between cables and active equipment, Telecoms Centre singlemode patch leads are manufactured from the highest quality connectors and cables. Patch leads are manufactured using 900um fibres surrounded by aramid yarns. Connectors are precision polished in the factory using advanced techniques to ensure a reliable, high quality termination every time.
Through our stringent manufacturing process, our patch leads have a maximum expected insertion loss that should not exceed 0.3dB and will typically be much lower than this. Our patch leads are also subject to tension, vibration and impact tests to ensure reliability.
- A LSOH sheath, providing rugged, reliable connections
- Patch leads are supplied manufactured on 2.8mm diameter cables, with 1.8mm diameter available on request.
- Further Cable configurations are available on request: simplex, and duplex flat twin.
- Supplied in yellow cable with blue and white connector boots for ease of identification.
- All patch leads are 100% tested and individually bagged with the test certificate incorporated into the label affixed to the bag.
- Bespoke colours and lengths available on request.
- Also available in Duplex
- Diameter: 2.8 x 5.5mm
- Tensile Strength: 300N
- Crush Resistance: 1000N
- Minimum Bend Radius - Loaded: 60mm
- Minimum Bend Radius - Unloaded: 30mm
- Operating Temperature: -20C to -60C