PRICES ARE PER 2KM DRUM DELIVERED UK MAINLAND (+/- 5% Length Tolerance)
PIA Approved STL Aerial Fibre Optic Cable is a small diameter, ultra-lightweight aerial cable. It benefits form unique safety features of predictable breaking load which is essential in the event of vehicle strike, to protect equipment and minimize the risk of loss of tangible assets that could potentially harm personnel, property or equipment and will be a fully safe aerial installation solution in new national telecom infrastructure building projects.
The micro-module units consist of groups of fibres protected by an easily strippable and flexible thermoplastic material and filled with thixotropic compound. These microstructures are surrounded with water swelling elements to protect against moisture ingress, and are constrained in a polyethylene sheath, which is provided with embedded strength members to protect from against buckling.
This Cable is suitable for FTTH Roll out and a range of light weight drop type design / construction cables for installation in the Fibre Network in Overhead and Underground environments
This fibre drop cable meets the breaking load requirement of 1350-1800N in the interests of safety for overhead applications and is compatible for aerial installations of up to 55 meters
Features & Benefits
- Available in Fibre types SM, G657.A1. Other fibre options are available upon request.
- Reduced diameter micro- modules manufactured from soft and flexible elastomeric material.
- Diametrically opposed embedded strength members provides excellent crush protection performance.
- Fibre micro-modules are kink resistant and easily removed without the need for tools.
- Fast and easy midspan access.
- Ultra-compactness, easier storage and faster installation.
- UV protected.
- Tightly controlled physical parameters.
- Performance Standard
- Cable Complies to the following main Standards IEC.60794 series, EN 60794, ANSI/ICEA S-87-640, Telcordia GR-20, ITU-T Recommendations and British telecom.