The SlimBox Indoor/Outdoor 48-Fibre is a termination box used to connect distribution
cables in the outside plant network to FTTx networks drop cables.
Features and Benefits
• Splice tray holds up to 48 splices and 48 SC footprint adaptors (stackable internal trays)
• 320 (width) x 420 (height) x 130 (depth) mm.
• Supplied unloaded. Also Available with SC, SCA, SCU, LCA or LCU adaptors and with or without pigtails.
• Designed to accept up to 48 x 3.0mm or x 4.8mm round type drop cables with mechanical sealing.
• Light Grey Plastic (PC + ABS) Body
• IP55 Protection for both pole and wall installation
• Also available in 12 and 24 Fibre versions.