The SlimBox Indoor/Outdoor 24-Fibre is a termination box used to connect distribution
cables in the outside plant network to FTTx networks drop cables.
Features and Benefits
• Splice tray holds up to 24 splices, 24 SC footprint adaptors and 1 x 1:16 and 2 x 1:2, 1:4 or 1:8 way splitters.
• 240 (width) x 320 (height) x 100 (depth) mm.
• Supplied unloaded. Also available with SC, SCA, SCU, LCA or LCU adaptors and with or without pigtails.
• Designed to accept up to 24 x 3.0mm or 16 x 4.8mm round type drop cables with mechanical sealing. (Note different part number for 3.0mm and 4.8mm drop cables)
• Light Grey Plastic (PC + ABS) Body
• IP55 Protection for both pole and wall installation
• Also available in 12 and 48 Fibre versions.