The V0 HD fibre blowing machine is an extremely compact and electrically operated solution that has been optimized for FTTx installations of blown fibre and micro/nano cables. With the ability to handle cable diameters ranging from 0.8 mm to 6.5 mm, and duct sizes from 3 mm to 16 mm, this machine is highly versatile.
Featuring a full digital control system with soft start, electronic fibre security, and memory functions, the V0 HD fibre blowing machine offers users the ultimate flexibility and control. Its powerful 200 N motor ensures that installation is quick and efficient, while its compact size makes it easy to transport and use in a variety of installation environments.
The V0 HD fibre blowing machine is also very user-friendly, with the ability to operate directly from its case. This feature makes it easy to set up and use, and ensures that it is always ready for use when you need it.
Overall, the V0 HD fibre blowing machine is an excellent choice for professionals in the fibre installation industry who require a compact, reliable, and powerful solution. Its advanced features and user-friendly design make it a valuable tool for a variety of installation projects.
FTTX MACHINE FOR CABLE 0,8 - 6,5 MM / DUCT 3-16 MM
- Electrically operated. Battery connected. Optional power supply. (Batteries and charger not included)
- Electronic stopping/slipping protection within 250 ms.
- Display for current speed, distance, cable force and pressure.
- Max. speed: 110 m/min.
- Stepless pushing force on cable up to: 200 N.
- Adjustable clamping force.
- Works with included JetLogger.
- Softstart: Enables an even smoother start protecting the fibre
- Memory: The last inserted data like pushing force will stay in the memory even if the device will be switched off or the battery need to be exchanged
- Service info: Memory of total mileage/distance since machine taken into operation
- Duct air temp: Display showing the air temperature injected into the duct
- Battery: 18 V, 5Ah std Hitachi connector (Batteries and charger not included)
- Max pressure: 16 Bar
- Pushing force:up to 200 N
- Cable diameter: 0,8 – 6,5 mm
- Duct diameter: 3 – 16 mm
- Weight (incl. transport case) approx 13 kg
- Air connection: Std 3/8” Cejn
- WxHxD (transport case) 600x500x300 mm
- V0 HD Blowing Machine for 0.8-6.5 mm cables
- JetLogger documentation System
- 1 x drive wheel with black rubber
- 2 x metal drive wheel
- 1 x bottle micro duct lube and a service kit.
Batteries and charger not included