The V0 is a highly compact and efficient fibre blowing machine that is electrically operated, making it perfect for FTTX installations of blown fibre (EPFU) and micro/nano cables. It can blow cables ranging from 0.8 to 6 mm into ducts ranging from 3 to 16 mm. The machine is equipped with a full digital control system that includes features like soft-start, electronic fibre security, memory functions, and high-speed capabilities, making it very easy and effective to use. Additionally, the machine can be operated directly from its case, adding to its convenience and portability.
FTTX MACHINE FOR CABLE 0.8 - 6 MM / DUCT 3-16 MM
- Electrically operated. Battery connected. Optional power supply. (Batteries, charger and power supply not included)
- Electronic stopping/slipping protection within 250 ms.
- Display for current speed, distance, cable force and pressure.
- Max. speed: 250 m/min.
- Stepless pushing force on cable up to: 60 N.
- Adjustable clamping force.
- Works with JetLogger.
- Softstart: Enables an even smoother start protecting the fibre
- Memory: The last inserted data like pushing force will stay in the memory even if the device will be switched off or the battery need to be exchanged
- Service info: Memory of total mileage/distance since machine taken into operation
- Duct air temp: Display showing the air temperature injected into the duct
- Battery: 18 V, 5Ah std Hitachi connector (Batteries & Charger not included)
- Max pressure: 16 Bar
- Pushing force:up to 60 N
- Cable diameter: 0.8 – 6.0 mm
- Duct diameter: 3 – 16 mm
- Weight: approx 2 kg
- Air connection: Std 3/8” Cejn
- WxHxD (transport case) 120x220x170 mm
- V0 blowing machine for 0.8-6mm cable
- 1pc rubber wheel
- 2 pc metal wheel
- 1 x bottle micro duct lube and a service kit