Nenco external splice closure for fast, reliable and economical fibre terminations. This compact enclosure is made from robust ABS material and provides an IP 68 rating. It can be direct buried or mounted on walls, with resistance to UV, vibration, and providing a water tight seal. It also has an excellent temperature range, -40 degrees to +65 degrees for long term reliability.
- Provides a perfect solution for protecting fibre splices from permeation of water.
- Used for underground, aerial, building entrance, pedestal and direct buried applications.
- This closure can accommodate up to 96 cores, which can cover most of the applications in fibre distribution networks.
- FOSC101 has Mechanical and Chemical resistance for all the application areas in fibre networks and is designed
- Developed based on proven sealing technology.
- Made of robust ABS parts and special silicon sealing materials.
- The sealing of the closure is achieved by non oxidized special screws.
- The closure kit includes all the necessary accessories–parts for complete closure installation including:
- 1 x 24 fibre splice tray
- 24 x 60mm splice protectors
- 1 x 900mm Buffer tubing
- 12 x cable ties
- 2 x cable entry blank plugs
- 1 x allen key
- 1 x abrasive cloth
- 1 x adhesive tape
- 1 x cable entry sealing tape
- Installation instructions
- Size: 280mm x 200mm x 80mm
- Max 4 Trays each up to 24 fibres (96 Fibres)
- 2 Ports (max 14mm cable)
- Accessory Splice Tray type: NNFOSC101TRAY