Nenco external splice closure for fast, reliable and economical fibre terminations. This
enclosure is made from moulded plastic and has a silicon sealing material to ensure a tight environmental seal providing an IP68/9 rating. It can be direct buried or mounted on walls, with resistance to UV, vibration, and providing a water tight seal. It also has an excellent temperature range, -40 degrees to +65 degrees for long term reliability.
- Provides a perfect solution for protecting fibre splices from permeation of water.
- Used for underground,aerial, building entrance, pedestal and direct buried applications.
- This closure can accommodate up to 96 cores, which can cover most of the applications in fibre distribution networks.
- FOSC106 has Mechanical and Chemical resistance for all the application areas in fibre networks and is designed
- Developed based on proven sealing technology.
- Made of robust ABS parts and special silicon sealing materials.
- The sealing of the closure is achieved by non oxidized special screws.
- The closure kit includes all the necessary accessories–parts for complete closure installation including:
- 1 x 24 fibre splice tray
- 24 x 60mm splice protectors
- 1 x 900mm Buffer tubing
- 12 x cable ties
- 4 x cable entry blank plugs
- 1 x allen key
- 1 x abrasive cloth
- 1 x adhesive tape
- 1 x cable entry sealing tape
- Installation instructions
- Size: 432mm x 186mm x 100mm
- Max 4 Trays each up to 24 fibres (96 Fibres)
- 4 Ports (max 16mm cable)
- Accessory Splice Tray type: NNFOSC106TRAY