Nenco external dome splice closures are ideal for branch connections for up to 144 fibre terminations. They can be mounted on walls, direct buried or on poles with resistance to UV, vibration and have a water tight seal. The enclosure is made from moulded plastic and has an IP68/9 rating. They also have an excellent temperature range of -40 degrees to +65 degrees for long term reliability.
- Heat shrink port sealing
- Supplied as standard with 1 x 12 fibre splice tray but can have a further three trays added as required.
- Base of the enclosure has 3 round drop cable entry points and 1 round loop cable entry point. Once they have been opened they are sealed using heat shrink tubing.
- The loop cable port can accept one cable up to 18 mm in diameter. The three drop cable ports can each accept one cable up to 15mm.
- The internal dimensions of the joint allow for safe management of unused tubes without affecting attenuation.
- Individual cable strength retention is available at each cable entry point as standard.
- Splice closure is compliant with IEC standards covering water immersion, UV resistance, salt mist, temperature cycling, fungus resistance, chemical resistance and reentry testing.
- The trays are hinged to allow access to other trays and open past 90 degrees to enable unencumbered work on installed fibres.
- No specialist tools are required to enter the enclosure and it can be locked to prevent unauthorised entry.
- Sealing O ring
- 3 +1 x Heat shrink sealing tubes
- 1 x 900mm Buffer tubing
- 24 x 40mm splice protectors
- 12 x cable ties
- 1 x abrasive cloth
- 1 x adhesive tape
- 1 x silver heat protection tape
- 1 x key for cable retention bolts
- The enclosure is supplied as standard with 1 x 12 fibre splice tray and can have a further three trays added as required
- Pre-sat cable cleaning wipes
- Installation instruction