A Complete MPO 24* Fibre Polarity, Continuity and Connector Inspection Solution for short fibre links (up to 5Km)
Automated, all-in-one solution to validate MPO/MTP® fibre optic links of any type,
including MPO 24* singlemode or multimode cables as well as APC or UPC and male or female connectors.
The ConnectorMax MPO Link Test Solution that is designed for testing the polarity and continuity of MPO 24* fibre optic cables. It is an automated, all-in-one solution that combines three essential tests, including polarity, continuity, and connector cleanliness, into a single solution. The Multifibre Source is paired with the ConnectorMax Fibre Inspection Probe to provide an easy-to-use solution that validates the polarity type, continuity, and connector cleanliness of MPO fibre optic links. The results are loaded into the ConnectorMax Analysis Software, which provides clear pass/fail status and reporting functions for technicians to view the results of all three tests on the spot. The ConnectorMax Multifiber Source and Wireless Analysis Digital Video Inspection Probe with Test jumpers are an economical solution for field technicians and provides a quick and easy way to test MPO 24* fibre optic cables.
*For MPO 12 Fibre optic cables we offer the ConnectorMax MPO 24 Fibre Test Solution elsewhere.
For those who already own an EXFO Inspection Probe, the Multifibre source can be purchased separately as can additional MPO Test Jumpers.
- Fully automated, quick test process
- Single solution to test MPO 24 fibre cables
- Same unit supports both multimode and singlemode
- Cable stowing system supports APC, UPC, male (pinned) and female (unpinned) connectors
- Customizable pass/fail thresholds
- Automatic PDF reporting
- Compatible with Android™ devices
- Central office re-architectured as data center (CORD)
- Data centers
- MPO cable polarity type identification
- MPO cable continuity confirmation
- MPO connector endface inspection and analysis
- TK-MFS-24 ConnectorMax Multifibre Source (MFS)
- One Mutlifiber Test Jumper is included with each MFS, extra Multifiber Test Jumpers have to be purchased separately.
- FP435B Multi Fibre Ready Wireless Analysis Digital Video Inspection Probe with APC or UPC Bulkhead and Patchcord Tips, Compartmented Plastic case for tips, Rechargeable battery, USB AC adaptor, USB to Micro USB cable.
- Automated MPO Tips for bulkhead and patchcord inspection in UPC, APC or both (kit). Supplied with plastic case.
The above can be selected from the product configurator. Please also refer to the attached spec sheet.