Sumitomo FC-8R-F Hand Held cleaver with Auto Rotating Blade and Off Cut Collector
The FC-8R is Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s newest 1-Step single action optical fibre cleaver with automatic blade rotation, making it more versatile than the bench model FC-6+ series. It is the ideal tool for use in fusion splicing, field termination, or any application that requires precision in a confined space. It has a simple cleaving operation that can be performed in the palm of the hand, allowing the user to take the cleaver to fibre in limited slack or cramped applications. A built-in extra large fibre scrap collector handles scrap fibres resulting from the cleaving process.
- 1 to 12-Fiber Ribbon Cleaver
- Automatic Blade Rotation
- Ideal Cleaver for Mechanical Connectors
- Ideal Cleaver for High Volume
- Precision Cleaving Applications in Any Environment
- Compatible with All Sumitomo Electric Fusion Splicers
- Precision Blade Performs 60,000 Cleaves
- FC-8R Precision Automatic Blade Rotation Cleaver
- Operation Manual
- Cleaning Brush
- Hexagonal Wrench
- AP-FC7 Single Fibre Adapter
- Carrying Strap for Mobility
Please note this model does not include the cleave counter. If this is required, please order model SUM-FC-8R-FC.